Friday, January 3, 2014

CELEBRITY GIST

Allison Williams In InStyle UK February 2014: I'm Very Protective, It's In My Wiring

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

With the new season of her hit HBO series "Girls" nearing its anticipated premiere, Allison Williams pitched in on promotional efforts by covering the February 2014 issue of InStyle UK magazine.

While donning designer garbs from Burberry and Isabel Marant for the Doug Inglish-shot spread, the 26-year-old actress opened up about everything from standing up for her co-star Lena Dunham to looking up to her friend, Katy Perry

Highlights from Miss Williams' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to InStyle UK!

On Lena:
"When we first met, I felt like I'd known her forever – it was weird. I'm very protective; It's in my wiring. My first rule is, 'if it isn't bugging Lena it's fine with me."

On "Girls" and its criticism:
"[The praise] was like a tidal wave and I knew at some point it would all have to come washing back the other way, that there was going to be an equal and opposite reaction.

On Katy:
"Talk about someone who wears it lightly. She's the most followed person on Twitter and still somehow has time to ask, 'So how did the photo shoot go?'"

Celebrity Gossip



Photo Credit: Doug Inglish for InStyle UK

filed under Allison Williams, Magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment