Friday, February 14, 2014

CELEBRITY NEWS: SEE WHAT LOLA ALAO HAS TO SAY ABOUT "WORKING IN AMERICAN SUPERMARKET"

Posted by Ozgist



CELEBRITY NEWS
Controversial Yoruba actress, Lola Alao has debunked the story making the round that she is now an attendant in a US supermarket.



The actress, who moved to America soon after getting married last year, said that is was just a ridiculous rumour.

Lola said that the "legendary" photo was posted on the net in a shop in London four years ago, adding,

"They resurrected it and now claim that it's the supermarket I work in the US. I don't know what they are talking about; it is their headache. As you can see, I am in Nigeria. I am already used to such stories. At least, people who know me would be giving me money now because they feel I am broke. I don't have a problem. Let them continue this false rumour."

Commenting on why she is currently in Nigeria, the mother of one said she is shooting the video of her programme titled Lola Alao Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment